Monday, February 21, 2011

Anaheim "Lame" Ducks

May I just take a moment to express my own personal frustration with the recent performance of the Anaheim "Mighty" Ducks. Last week in my power rankings, I jumped them up 8 spots after watching Perry-Ryan-Getzlaf. Sure enough, as soon as I boosted them in my rankings, they go on a 3 game losing streak where they have given up 21 goals in those games. Cam Fowler was a disastrous -8 with 0 PTS on my fantasy team this week. All Fantasy Hockey experts should be downgrading Cam Fowler effective immediately. The fate of my Fantasy season is tied to the production of Corey Perry. While being agitated at the Anaheim Lame Ducks, I still believe and want them to succeed. Does the team collapse without Jonas Hiller? Curtis McEllighny might not be any good, and that might have a lot to do with it.

Thank you for the opportunity to complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment