Monday, December 6, 2010

Patriot Games

I just finished watching the New England Patroits smash the New York Jets on Monday Night Football. I need to give a shout out to my favourite fantasy football waiver wire addition Benjarvus Green-Ellis. The Law Firm has been a very solid and consistent producer. Deion Branch is unbelievable, which I did not see coming because he was so plain in Seattle. If Aaron Rodgers is not the best QB in the league right now, then it has to be Tom Brady. They unloaded Randy Moss and their offense is still demolishing the opposition. Peyton Manning has started to suck, making poor decisions.

I think in the AFC the teams to beat are Pittsburgh and New England. In the NFC, it is Green Bay and Atlanta. If I had to pick a Super Bowl winner, I'm probably going with the Patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment